The Power of Engagement
What is CCNS and Who Does It Serve?more
The Car Care News Service has served continuously, since 1964, as the leading industry resource for redistributable content about vehicle maintenance, repair, and enhancement.
Our purpose: “Provide informative content for motorists who care about cleaner air, safer highways, peak performance, reduced operating cost, and a satisfying ownership experience”.
The Car Care News Service reaches:
- Print Publications
- Web Publications
- Content Aggregators
- PR Content Syndicates
- Broadcast Producers
- Web Site Designers and Content Managers
- Social Media Networks
- Automotive Parts and Service Dealers & Distributors
- Newsletter Editors - Automotive & Non-automotive
- Industry Trade Associations
- Automotive Enthusiast Groups
- University Student Publications
- Vehicle Owners
How Does It Work?more
100% of CCNS content relates to vehicle maintenance, repair, and enhancement. All of it is copyright-free, and can be redistributed at no cost.
Typical sponsored content consists of print articles with photos or other supporting graphics. Videos and audio files can be deployed as well, either in support of an article, or as a stand-alone piece.
A sponsor’s material most often calls attention to specific vehicle maintenance, repair, or enhancement issues. Then, the content incorporates how their product or service provides a preferable solution to the problem, in an educational, problem/solution, non-advertorial style.
CCNS content management and deployment can be continuously and instantly accessed, updated, and monitored through our password protected “Sponsor Dashboard”.
Channels and methods utilized to maximize distribution of content?
- CCNS Web Site
- CCNS Twitter
- CCNS Facebook
- CCNS Linked In
- CCNS You Tube
- CCNS Blog
- CCNS RSS Feeds
- CCNS Widget - Coming Soon
- CCNS Database E-mail Blasts
- CCNS Collision Hub
- CCNS Search Engine Optimization
- CCNS Link Sharing
10 Reasons to Become a Sponsor?more
- The Car Care Council reports that 72% of vehicles inspected at over 400 monitored check lanes throughout the US, last year, were in need of immediate repair or maintenance.
- Research indicates that the astonishingly high level of neglect by vehicle owners is the result of lack of awareness, misconception, and inconsistent messages.
- $50 billion in vehicle maintenance and repair was not performed last year.
- The Car Care News Service helps to reverse the trend of vehicle neglect. Credible information is delivered to motorists through our multi-channel network that now reaches way beyond our roots in traditional print and broadcast media. The CCNS user base now includes an impressive audience of bloggers, newsletter editors, webmasters, automotive parts & service dealers, and now, even vehicle owners themselves.
- In addition to our entirely new, state-of-the-art, web site, we distribute content through our CCNS Blog, the CCNS Newsletter, all leading social media networks, as well as every leading content aggregator and search engine.
- Our new “Sponsor Dashboard” offers a sponsor comprehensive and instantaneous add/drop/edit control and deployment management of all content and optional services.
- The Car Care News Service is the only automotive aftermarket industry endorsed and sanctioned media resource, operating continuously, since 1964.
- Educating motorists about the importance of proper and timely vehicle care helps conserve energy, increase highway safety, and reduce emissions, while improving performance and enhancing ownership satisfaction.
- The modest cost of sponsorship compared to the impressive ROI is why most CCNS sponsors continue to repeat, year after year.
- New and traditional and media, as well as aftermarket parts/service dealers don't know where to find dependable vehicle maintenance content when they need it.
What is Included and How Much?more
CCNS offers customized sponsorship packages, tailored to fit your individual requirements and budget. Packages can be created for companies with a single brand, with one product or service, all the way up to larger corporations with multiple brands and products.
All sponsors have access a customized and password protected “Sponsor Dashboard” to personally manage content creation, edits, and deployment.
CCNS has the resources to help you create affordable content, or your own custom designed and managed social media identity program. Want to monitor the pulse and well-being of your Internet identity or a competitor’s? We have the experts available to create whatever you need.
We'll be happy to show you the wide range of features and benefits of CCNS sponsorship, including the budget-friendly cost and proven ROI.
Why not put the power and demonstrated value of this time-tested, marketing and public relations tool to work for you?
To learn more and obtain sponsorship costs, contact: Bob Zimmerman